FUJIFILM FCR CARBON
The FCR Carbon is small and powerful. You get all the productivity and image quality of a full-size CR system in a size that fits in every imaging environment.
The Carbon XL-2 is ideal for distributed applications such as inside the exam room or even a trauma bay with a speed of up to 92 images an hour and image previews in as little as 23 seconds. With that flexibility, the Carbon XL-2 is also a great redundancy solution during peak periods. The XL-2 also features a 50 Reading Mode* for sharp, excellent detail — ideal for extremity exams or anywhere that seeing fine details is critical.
The Carbon X is designed for smaller facilities with variable caseloads or remote applications with throughput speeds of up to 72 images/hour. It can supplement a DR room or offer redundancy when needed. Either way, there's a FCR Carbon to fit your needs and your space perfectly.
- Fast image previews beginning in as little as 10 seconds
- Quick throughput - XL-2: 62-92, Fast Scan mode: 87 images/hr 14x17" X: 43-72 images/hour
- 100 micron 10 pixels/mm Standard Reading Density
- Image Reading 12 bits gray scale, output: 10 or 12 bits
- Small 2.4 sq. ft. footprint
Learn how we can help reduce your costs and improve efficiency for your facility!
for further information
Toll Free: (800) 528-7616
Tel: (918) 949-9363